The chapel was built in 1885 and served the Community until 1958. It was not used again until 1987 when a new congregation was established.
In 2002 a large addition was built to accommodate the growing attendance. The interior of the new addition was built to resemble the style of the original section, even replica pews were installed.
Many visitors come to see the pelican altar window and hear its story. In recent years it has also become a popular wedding site.
Corolla Chapel is the only year round Church in Corolla (Interdenominational) with a service every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. with the addition of an 8:30 a.m. service during the season.